Saturday, July 16, 2011

where art thou?

Is it really past the middle of July already? Oh.my.goodness! What happened to June? Not that I am complaining because the faster the summer goes, the happier I am.

Well lets see... In June we had 2 visitors. Ashley and Jamie. We stayed pretty busy with seeing some sights to making trips to the airport, holding a VBS and living life somewhere in there. I still can't figure out the whole picture thing, so here's to another lame post without any. Sorry.
I really wish I could share some pictures from VBS. We had a crazy week full of chaos, but fun! We averaged around 60 kids each day...mind you these are all bussed in and WILD! As a result, it has made our Sunday School hour attendance quite -ahem -FULL. "Bring them in" thats the song that stick in my brain and we do every week!

Ack- the whole diet thing is non-existent at the moment, but I have lost a total of 14 pounds to date and kept it off still through all my craziness. Until this week I have still walked 20 miles a week. We have been going 530 am. It really jump starts my day and I can tell a HUGE difference when I don't go!!

August 1 my husband and I are going to do our own 'Biggest Loser' 30 day challenge. We haven't decided what the winner will get (which will no doubt be me! ), but I am excited to have him on board and want to do this of his own free will! It makes my life so much simpler :)

So we have more visitors at the moment. 'Parents in the Lord', if you will and life is just so busy right now...but that's ok because the busier I am, the quicker the time passes and the closer I get to September. What's in September, you ask??? FALL, of course!!!



3 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Hey Girl,
No photos??? What's going on? I would love to see some photos from VBS, maybe I'll sign onto FB just long enough to see the photos.

I can't believe that july is already more than half way over. It's CRAZY!

Anyhow, we're in Mississippi now and tomorrow we have meetings here and then Monday we head to Alabama, oh joy! Looking forward to Florida and Josh's 16th birthday in 2 weeks.

Guess I better stop running on and say, see ya later.
Have a great week!

Tori Leslie said...

Traci,
I'm praying for your brother and for you. Praying that God will have His will and way in his life, and since we know that it's not God's will that any should perish, we're praying for his soul. Hang in there!!

Anonymous said...

Ok lady, I am ready for you to post some more! I enjoy reading your posts so keep 'em coming. We do pray for you.

Damara