Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Break and Stinky Boys

Yes, my week is looking quite grim! Just kidding! We are on Spring Break this week, but hey when you homeschool there are always some kind of breaks along the way. This I do more for myself mentally then anything!! We are still scheduled to finish up beginning of June...a little behind schedule but way ahead of last years! Praise the Lord for that!!

We also have some guests this week. I am thankful my kids have some friends in a neighboring country. In a short drive to Slovenia, we managed to pick up 2 extra boys for the week. They have big plans of lots of basketball and football, trips to town, food and video games all night and lots of laughter and for that I am so grateful! We love the Barlow Family and always have great fellowship with them. They are like fish swimming upstream in Slovenia all by themselves but God is opening doors and things are happening for them and that's exciting for them. As friends, we rejoice with them.

I ate McDs today, sans the Coke, and let me tell you how absolutely DISGUSTING I feel. Geez, I know I am not missing much by cutting that junk out of my diet! GAG! Not that that has anything to do with anything- just so you know :)

Looking forward to a good week and hoping the rain holds off during my walking hours!

1 comment:

Tori Leslie said...

Sounds like you're gonna have a great time, at least the kids will.

Good for you for finishing up school on time. Wish we were too.

Anyhoo, hope you have a great week and the rain holds off.
Love ya!