Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Once Upon a Time...

Well with this blog titled, "far, far away" and the "happily ever after" catch phrase brilliantly stuck in there, how else would I begin my blog except with 'once upon a time'?? But I am really not going tell you all about that once upon a time... cause then I would have to kill ya. :)

I have tried blogging once before but could never get my page look the way I wanted it to, so I grew frustrated and gave up. (Yeah that's a downfall of mine.) Anyway with the generous helping hand of my talented (and way too creative) precious friend, Tori I love the look and am ready to go. Problem now is I only have 1 follower. Pretty sad, I know.

My kids tell me I am way random-, I think I have so much going on in this head of mine that I tend to spit things out that aren't all the way thought through and as they laugh at me, I really wish life had a rewind button. I assume my blog will be pretty haphazard as well- anything from a cool sewing project (which is the newest of my want-a-be abilities), to a fabulous new recipe that I am dying to share- a song that has touched my heart, to wanting to throw myself out of my 2 -story window cause homeschooling will in fact be the death of me!! And any interesting tidbit in between will most likely highlight each post.

I saw a sticker once that read 'My knight in shining armor turned out to be a dork in aluminum foil' and it really made me laugh out loud. I am so thankful there isn't any foil on my knight in shining armor! My husband, Scott, is my Prince Charming and I just thank the Lord for him. My children-- I sometimes wish I had a dungeon to lock them in, they complete me. My life is not at all what I had planned, but it is so much more that I ever dreamed of or could have hoped for and I am blessed. God is so good.


1 comment:

Tori Leslie said...

Hey Traci, welcome to the blogging world! I'm so glad you're here.

Can't wait for future posts!! Get with it girl!